Easy Care Instructions to prolong the life of your H2O Wear garment
Your ChloroGuard™ swimwear is not delicate. It requires no special care. But these few tips will help you enjoy it longer.
- We suggest you rinse your suit after each use. Consider rinsing it in cold water with Solomar Suit Saver™. This gentle solution is specially formulated to remove 99.9% of residual chlorine from fabric. Just a squirt will refresh your suit and eliminate chlorine odor.
- You can wash the garment in your machine on gentle cycle, with other like colors. Just use cool water and a mild detergent; no bleach or Woolite™. Then tumble dry on low.
- Please do not wrap your suit in a towel. Use a clean bag instead, as our polyester thread will pick up the lint from a towel.
- Avoid those locker room spin dryer machines. They can damage your suit.
- As with any knitted garment, take care to avoid pilling, snagging and abrasion while wearing your ChloroGuard swimwear. These are not covered under our one-year prorated warranty. Nor is damage resulting from hot tub benches and their surroundings, or from any activity other than aquatic exercise and/or swimming in normal pool conditions.
Enjoy your H2O Wear garment! It’s specifically made to resist chlorine and help you have a great workout every time!